|Early bird (until 01.04.2023)||480 €||200 €|
|Standard (02.04.2023 – 30.04.2023)||530 €||250 €|
|Late (from 01.05.2023)||580 €||300 €|
|Accompanying person||380 €|
* A limited number of Stapledon Memorial Trust awards (280 € discount on a regular registration fee) for young scientists from Eastern and Southern European countries is available. Requirements for applications here.
Registration fee includes:
- Admission to all Scientific Sessions and Opening Ceremony
- Admission to the Welcome Reception
- Admission to the Symposium Dinner
- Mid-Symposium Tour
- Lunches and coffee breaks
- Participant’s bag and a name tag
- Online Proceedings (Grassland Science in Europe Volume 28)
- Certificate of attendance (on request only)
- Registration to the symposium is only possible via online registration form on Fienta platform (the link is provided above).
- Once a registration form is filled out and submitted, an automatic confirmation letter with tickets and proforma invoice will be sent to an e-mail address participant has used while filling the registration form. Therefore, please check if you provided a correct e-mail address. Please also check your spam folder in your mailbox in case a confirmation letter was not received.
- Please bring the tickets with you to the symposium and show them to the staff at registration desk.
- Final invoices will be sent to all registered participants after the symposium in June 2023.
- Payment of your registration is available only while filling out the registration form on Fienta. You will be offered to pay the fees either with credit card or bank transfer.
Cancellation terms and conditions
- Please note, that the registration for participation is binding and 70% of the fee will be applied to cancellations received until May 11, 2023. After this date, no refunds will be possible.
- The organizers do not take responsibility for force majeure (natural disaster, an epidemic, major strikes etc.) resulting in cancellation of the event. In such cases, the organizing committee will decide upon refunding of paid registration fees.